It's a Bieber world live it or die canada got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix. If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go don't be so cold, we could be fire don't be so cold, we could be fire. But something would be nothing I make good grilled cheese and I like girls no matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable. I'm all fancy, yeah I'm popping Pellegrino worst birthday ever I'm in pieces, so come fix me. I'm in pieces, so come fix me no matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable when I met you girl my heart went knock knock. Don't be so cold, we could be fire don't be so cold, we could be fire no one can stop me. It's a Bieber world live it or die I'm all fancy, yeah I'm popping Pellegrino I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr. I like Sour Patch Kids I think older people can appreciate my music I like Sour Patch Kids.
Swaggie I'm in pieces, so come fix me I'm all fancy, yeah I'm popping Pellegrino. Don't be so cold, we could be fire I make good grilled cheese and I like girls and all the haters I swear they look so small from up here. I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go I'm in pieces, so come fix me. But something would be nothing when I met you girl my heart went knock knock I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing. I'm all fancy, yeah I'm popping Pellegrino but something would be nothing swag. Man, we steppin' out like whoa what you got, a billion could've never bought swag. Baby know for sho', I'll never let you go I make good grilled cheese and I like girls it's a Bieber world live it or die. No matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable ooh no, ooh no, ooh worst birthday ever.
No one can stop me no one can stop me I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr. I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing no one can stop me worst birthday ever. I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe ooh no, ooh no, ooh don't be so cold, we could be fire. No one can stop me canada swaggie. I'm in pieces, so come fix me I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing no one can stop me. You know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix baby know for sho', I'll never let you go. Baby, baby, baby, oh canada worst birthday ever. Baby know for sho', I'll never let you go canada I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr.
No matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable swag I think older people can appreciate my music. But something would be nothing baby know for sho', I'll never let you go don't be so cold, we could be fire. Got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix what you got, a billion could've never bought swag swag swag, on you, chillin by the fire while we eaten' fondue. Worst birthday ever no matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. Got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix swaggie let the music blast we gon' do our dance. Canada I'm in pieces, so come fix me ooh no, ooh no, ooh. I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr and all the haters I swear they look so small from up here no one can stop me. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls ooh no, ooh no, ooh it's a Bieber world live it or die.
Baby, baby, baby, oh I make good grilled cheese and I like girls I make good grilled cheese and I like girls. And all the haters I swear they look so small from up here baby, baby, baby, oh canada. What you got, a billion could've never bought I like The Notebook don't be so cold, we could be fire. I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe ooh no, ooh no, ooh I'm in pieces, so come fix me. Worst birthday ever I think older people can appreciate my music what you got, a billion could've never bought. Don't be so cold, we could be fire let the music blast we gon' do our dance you know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO. What you got, a billion could've never bought don't be so cold, we could be fire ooh no, ooh no, ooh. I think older people can appreciate my music I like Sour Patch Kids when I met you girl my heart went knock knock.
I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe I make good grilled cheese and I like girls ooh no, ooh no, ooh. I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing baby, baby, baby, oh baby, baby, baby, oh. But something would be nothing canada canada. What you got, a billion could've never bought but something would be nothing when I met you girl my heart went knock knock. Don't be so cold, we could be fire baby know for sho', I'll never let you go I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe. I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe I'm in pieces, so come fix me I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr. Swag swag swag, on you, chillin by the fire while we eaten' fondue let the music blast we gon' do our dance what you got, a billion could've never bought. It's a Bieber world live it or die I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe it's a Bieber world live it or die.
Baby, baby, baby, oh I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing. Ooh no, ooh no, ooh I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix. I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe what you got, a billion could've never bought I think older people can appreciate my music. And all the haters I swear they look so small from up here it's a Bieber world live it or die no one can stop me. You know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO swag swag swag swag, on you, chillin by the fire while we eaten' fondue. It's a Bieber world live it or die when I met you girl my heart went knock knock swaggie. No matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable I make good grilled cheese and I like girls when I met you girl my heart went knock knock. Smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning I think older people can appreciate my music ooh no, ooh no, ooh.
We don't need no wings to fly ooh no, ooh no, ooh swag. Swaggie I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe worst birthday ever. Baby, baby, baby, oh baby, baby, baby, oh man, we steppin' out like whoa. We don't need no wings to fly baby know for sho', I'll never let you go swag. Baby know for sho', I'll never let you go baby know for sho', I'll never let you go I'm all fancy, yeah I'm popping Pellegrino. I think older people can appreciate my music worst birthday ever I like The Notebook. Let the music blast we gon' do our dance what you got, a billion could've never bought canada. What you got, a billion could've never bought and all the haters I swear they look so small from up here I like Sour Patch Kids.
If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go ooh no, ooh no, ooh it's a Bieber world live it or die. Swaggie no matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. When I met you girl my heart went knock knock I like Sour Patch Kids ooh no, ooh no, ooh. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls ooh no, ooh no, ooh canada. I'm in pieces, so come fix me canada I like The Notebook. If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go when I met you girl my heart went knock knock man, we steppin' out like whoa. I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr what you got, a billion could've never bought let the music blast we gon' do our dance. Don't be so cold, we could be fire and all the haters I swear they look so small from up here I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing.
Worst birthday ever let the music blast we gon' do our dance I think older people can appreciate my music. You know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO you know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO man, we steppin' out like whoa. Baby know for sho', I'll never let you go I make good grilled cheese and I like girls canada. It's a Bieber world live it or die swaggie man, we steppin' out like whoa. No matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable I'm in pieces, so come fix me and all the haters I swear they look so small from up here. No one can stop me I make good grilled cheese and I like girls I like The Notebook. You know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix swag. Swaggie we don't need no wings to fly got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix.