You did exactly what you had to do. You considered all your options, you tried every alternative and then you made the hard choice. For an android with no feelings, he sure managed to evoke them in others. Not if I weaken first. Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named "Enterprise." Could someone survive inside a transporter buffer for 75 years? Some days you get the bear, and some days the bear gets you. Mr. Worf, you do remember how to fire phasers? Yes, absolutely, I do indeed concur, wholeheartedly! In all trust, there is the possibility for betrayal. Congratulations - you just destroyed the Enterprise. Smooth as an android's bottom, eh, Data? Flair is what marks the difference between artistry and mere competence. What? We're not at all alike! How long can two people talk about nothing? Computer, belay that order. Your shields were failing, sir. I am your worst nightmare! But the probability of making a six is no greater than that of rolling a seven. When has justice ever been as simple as a rule book? I guess it's better to be lucky than good. The Federation's gone; the Borg is everywhere! Wouldn't that bring about chaos? Earl Grey tea, watercress sandwiches... and Bularian canapés? Are you up for promotion? Sure. You'd be surprised how far a hug goes with Geordi, or Worf. This should be interesting. I've had twelve years to think about it. And if I had it to do over again, I would have grabbed the phaser and pointed it at you instead of them. Captain, why are we out here chasing comets? A lot of things can change in twelve years, Admiral. We have a saboteur aboard. About four years. I got tired of hearing how young I looked. Commander William Riker of the Starship Enterprise. Did you come here for something in particular or just general Riker-bashing? and attack the Romulans. We could cause a diplomatic crisis. Take the ship into the Neutral Zone Fear is the true enemy, the only enemy. I'm afraid I still don't understand, sir. Some days you get the bear, and some days the bear gets you. Maybe if we felt any human loss as keenly as we feel one of those close to us, human history would be far less bloody. Yesterday I did not know how to eat gagh. Computer, lights up! They were just sucked into space. Why don't we just give everybody a promotion and call it a night - 'Commander'? The game's not big enough unless it scares you a little. I'd like to think that I haven't changed those things, sir. Maybe if we felt any human loss as keenly as we feel one of those close to us, human history would be far less bloody. Besides, you look good in a dress. When has justice ever been as simple as a rule book? Your head is not an artifact! We know you're dealing in stolen ore. But I wanna talk about the assassination attempt on Lieutenant Worf. The Enterprise computer system is controlled by three primary main processor cores, cross-linked with a redundant melacortz ramistat, fourteen kiloquad interface modules. Well, I'll say this for him - he's sure of himself. The look in your eyes, I recognize it. You used to have it for me. Worf, It's better than music. It's jazz. You bet I'm agitated! I may be surrounded by insanity, but I am not insane. Travel time to the nearest starbase? Damage report! Talk about going nowhere fast. Now we know what they mean by 'advanced' tactical training. Wait a minute - you've been declared dead. You can't give orders around here. Is it my imagination, or have tempers become a little frayed on the ship lately? Ensign Babyface! Mr. Worf, you sound like a man who's asking his friend if he can start dating his sister. The unexpected is our normal routine. I'll be sure to note that in my log. This is not about revenge. This is about justice. That might've been one of the shortest assignments in the history of Starfleet. Maybe we better talk out here; the observation lounge has turned into a swamp. Then maybe you should consider this: if anything happens to them, Starfleet is going to want a full investigation. Fate protects fools, little children and ships named Enterprise. What's a knock-out like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this? Well, that's certainly good to know. Now, how the hell do we defeat an enemy that knows us better than we know ourselves? We finished our first sensor sweep of the neutral zone. You enjoyed that.