Wait a minute. Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that it's 8:25? Mom, is that you? It's cold, damn cold. Ha, ha, ha, Einstein, you little devil. Einstein's clock is exactly one minute behind mine, it's still ticking. Right, gimme a Pepsi free. Sit here, Marty. Yeah, but you're uh, you're so, you're so thin. Whoa, this is heavy. Why that's me, look at me, I'm an old man. Something wrong with the starter, so I hid it. C'mon, Mom, make it fast, I'll miss my bus. Hey see you tonight, Pop. Woo, time to change that oil. Which one's your pop? Aw yeah, everything is great. C'mon. you guys look great. Mom, you look so thin. Marty, you didn't fall asleep, did you? Let me show you my plan for sending you home. Please excuse the crudity of this model, I didn't have time to build it to scale or to paint it. Did you hurt your head? A colored mayor, that'll be the day. Ahh. Ahh. I'm writing this down, this is good stuff. Where does he come from? Here you go, lady. There's a quarter. Hey, don't I know you from somewhere? C'mon, more, dammit. Jeez. Holy shit. Let's see if you bastards can do ninety. Why that's me, look at me, I'm an old man. That's good advice, Marty. Right. Scram, McFly. I don't wanna know your name. I don't wanna know anything anything about you. I'm gonna get that son-of-a-bitch. Calvin, why do you keep calling me Calvin? No no no no no, Marty, both you and Jennifer turn out fine. It's your kids, Marty, something has got to be done about your kids. C'mon, Mom, make it fast, I'll miss my bus. Hey see you tonight, Pop. Woo, time to change that oil. Where were we. You okay, is everything alright? What did you sleep in your clothes again last night. Yeah, exactly. Hey boy, are you alright? Jesus, you smoke too? What, right here right now in the cafeteria? What is she said no? I don't know if I could take that kind of rejection. Besides, I think she'd rather go with somebody else. Oh, thank you, thank you. Okay now, we run some industrial strength electrical cable from the top of the clocktower down to spreading it over the street between two lamp posts. Meanwhile, we out-fitted the vehicle with this big pole and hook which runs directly into the flux-capacitor. At the calculated moment, you start off from down the street driving toward the cable execrating to eighty-eight miles per hour. According to the flyer, at !0:04 pm lightning will strike the clocktower sending one point twenty-one gigawatts into the flux-capacitor, sending you back to 1985. Alright now, watch this. You wind up the car and release it, I'll simulate the lightening. Ready, set, release. Huhh. Okay. You too. Yeah, well, I still don't understand what Dad was doing in the middle of the street. Unfortunately no, it requires something with a little more kick, plutonium. You'll find out. Alright, McFly, you're asking for it, and now you're gonna get it. He laid out Biff in one punch. I never knew he had it in him. He never stood up to Biff in his life. Okay Doc, this is it. The appropriate question is, weren't the hell are they. Einstein has just become the world's first time traveler. I sent him into the future. One minute into the future to be exact. And at exactly 1:21 a.m. we should cat h up with him and the time machine. Listen, Doc. What a nightmare. Don't pay any attention to him, he's in one of his moods. Sam, quit fiddling with that thing, come in here to dinner. Now let's see, you already know Lorraine, this is Milton, this is Sally, that's Toby, and over there in the playpen is little baby Joey. Who are you calling spook, pecker-wood. Next, please. I, I don't know. Thank god I found you. Listen, can you meet me at Twin Pines Mall tonight at 1:15? I've made a major breakthrough, I'll need your assistance. I don't like her, Marty. Any girl who calls a boy is just asking for trouble. On the night I go back in time, you get- Doc. The hell you doing to my car? It's cold, damn cold. Ha, ha, ha, Einstein, you little devil. Einstein's clock is exactly one minute behind mine, it's still ticking. How could I have been so careless. One point twenty-one gigawatts. Tom, how am I gonna generate that kind of power, it can't be done, it can't. Hey McFly, what do you think you're doing. Unroll their fire. Oh yes sir. Uncle Jailbird Joey? What's a rerun? Well, safe and sound, now, n good old 1955. Yeah well look, Marvin, Marvin, you gotta play. See that's where they kiss for the first time on the dance floor. And if there's no music, they can't dance, and if they can't dance, they can't kiss, and if they can't kiss, they can't fall in love and I'm history. yes, Joey just loves being in his playpen. he cries whenever we take him out so we just leave him in there all the time. Well Marty, I hope you like meatloaf. I just wanna use the phone. That's a Florence Nightingale effect. It happens in hospitals when nurses fall in love with their patients. Go to it, kid. Why is she gonna get angry with you? You know, Doc, you left your equipment on all week. See, there's Biff out there waxing it right now. Now, Biff, I wanna make sure that we get two coats of wax this time, not just one. What did you sleep in your clothes again last night. That's a big bruise you have there. This is it. This is the answer. It says here that a bolt of lightning is gonna strike the clock tower precisely at 10:04 p.m. next Saturday night. If we could somehow harness this bolt of lightning, channel it into the flux capacitor, it just might work. Next Saturday night, we're sending you back to the future. Wait a minute. Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that it's 8:25? Calm down, Marty, I didn't disintegrate anything. The molecular structure of Einstein and the car are completely intact. Doc. Silence Earthling. my name is Darth Vader. I'm am an extra-terrestrial from the planet Vulcan. Without any sugar. Right, gimme a Pepsi free. Why not? Who, who? Believe me, Marty, you're better off not having to worry about all the aggravation and headaches of playing at that dance. That's him. But I can't go to the dance, I'll miss my favorite television program, Science Fiction Theater. What did I just say? Perfect, just perfect. What did you sleep in your clothes again last night. Hey beat it, spook, this don't concern you. See, there's Biff out there waxing it right now. Now, Biff, I wanna make sure that we get two coats of wax this time, not just one. Uh, Lorraine. How did you know I was here? That's a Florence Nightingale effect. It happens in hospitals when nurses fall in love with their patients. Go to it, kid. He's alright. Perfect, just perfect. But I can't go to the dance, I'll miss my favorite television program, Science Fiction Theater. Next, please.