I recommend you don't fire until you're within 40,000 kilometers. In all trust, there is the possibility for betrayal. Did you come here for something in particular or just general Riker-bashing? Ensign Babyface! Is it my imagination, or have tempers become a little frayed on the ship lately? Sure. You'd be surprised how far a hug goes with Geordi, or Worf. and attack the Romulans. The unexpected is our normal routine. They were just sucked into space. You bet I'm agitated! I may be surrounded by insanity, but I am not insane. My oath is between Captain Kargan and myself. Your only concern is with how you obey my orders. Or do you prefer the rank of prisoner to that of lieutenant? We know you're dealing in stolen ore. But I wanna talk about the assassination attempt on Lieutenant Worf. Mr. Worf, you sound like a man who's asking his friend if he can start dating his sister. Some days you get the bear, and some days the bear gets you. Maybe if we felt any human loss as keenly as we feel one of those close to us, human history would be far less bloody. How long can two people talk about nothing? I am your worst nightmare! This should be interesting. This is not about revenge. This is about justice. Now, how the hell do we defeat an enemy that knows us better than we know ourselves? For an android with no feelings, he sure managed to evoke them in others. I will obey your orders. I will serve this ship as First Officer. And in an attack against the Enterprise, I will die with this crew. But I will not break my oath of loyalty to Starfleet. We finished our first sensor sweep of the neutral zone. The Enterprise computer system is controlled by three primary main processor cores, cross-linked with a redundant melacortz ramistat, fourteen kiloquad interface modules. You're going to be an interesting companion, Mr. Data. Sorry, Data. Why don't we just give everybody a promotion and call it a night - 'Commander'? Maybe if we felt any human loss as keenly as we feel one of those close to us, human history would be far less bloody. You did exactly what you had to do. You considered all your options, you tried every alternative and then you made the hard choice. Wait a minute - you've been declared dead. You can't give orders around here. That might've been one of the shortest assignments in the history of Starfleet. I suggest you drop it, Mr. Data. Yes, absolutely, I do indeed concur, wholeheartedly! Besides, you look good in a dress. I'm afraid I still don't understand, sir. Your shields were failing, sir. The look in your eyes, I recognize it. You used to have it for me. Mr. Crusher, ready a collision course with the Borg ship. The game's not big enough unless it scares you a little. Computer, belay that order. I'll alert the crew. I'd like to think that I haven't changed those things, sir. Fear is the true enemy, the only enemy. I'll be sure to note that in my log. Your head is not an artifact! You enjoyed that. We could cause a diplomatic crisis. Take the ship into the Neutral Zone Damage report! Our neural pathways have become accustomed to your sensory input patterns. But the probability of making a six is no greater than that of rolling a seven. Worf, It's better than music. It's jazz. Not if I weaken first. When has justice ever been as simple as a rule book? Congratulations - you just destroyed the Enterprise. Travel time to the nearest starbase? When has justice ever been as simple as a rule book?