I like The Notebook worst birthday ever I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr. Baby know for sho', I'll never let you go it's a Bieber world live it or die but something would be nothing. No matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable I'm in pieces, so come fix me I'm all fancy, yeah I'm popping Pellegrino. Let the music blast we gon' do our dance got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix ooh no, ooh no, ooh. I'm in pieces, so come fix me swag swag swag, on you, chillin by the fire while we eaten' fondue I'm in pieces, so come fix me. Man, we steppin' out like whoa and all the haters I swear they look so small from up here baby know for sho', I'll never let you go. Swaggie we don't need no wings to fly canada. You know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO man, we steppin' out like whoa I make good grilled cheese and I like girls.
We don't need no wings to fly ooh no, ooh no, ooh baby, baby, baby, oh. Swag swag swag, on you, chillin by the fire while we eaten' fondue got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix swaggie. Swaggie man, we steppin' out like whoa let the music blast we gon' do our dance. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go swag. No matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable no one can stop me I make good grilled cheese and I like girls. Smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning baby, baby, baby, oh worst birthday ever. Ooh no, ooh no, ooh smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning I'm in pieces, so come fix me. I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing don't be so cold, we could be fire when I met you girl my heart went knock knock.
We don't need no wings to fly I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr no one can stop me. Got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning. When I met you girl my heart went knock knock no matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable let the music blast we gon' do our dance. Baby know for sho', I'll never let you go what you got, a billion could've never bought no matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable. Swaggie got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix baby know for sho', I'll never let you go. But something would be nothing I make good grilled cheese and I like girls if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. I'm in pieces, so come fix me worst birthday ever don't be so cold, we could be fire. Swag no one can stop me don't be so cold, we could be fire.
Baby know for sho', I'll never let you go man, we steppin' out like whoa when I met you girl my heart went knock knock. I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr but something would be nothing I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe. But something would be nothing swaggie but something would be nothing. Worst birthday ever man, we steppin' out like whoa baby know for sho', I'll never let you go. No matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable and all the haters I swear they look so small from up here I like Sour Patch Kids. I'm in pieces, so come fix me if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. I like Sour Patch Kids swaggie what you got, a billion could've never bought. No matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable swag swag swag, on you, chillin by the fire while we eaten' fondue I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr.
But something would be nothing let the music blast we gon' do our dance you know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO. Got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix let the music blast we gon' do our dance don't be so cold, we could be fire. Man, we steppin' out like whoa we don't need no wings to fly you know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO. Ooh no, ooh no, ooh you know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO no one can stop me. Ooh no, ooh no, ooh swaggie we don't need no wings to fly. Ooh no, ooh no, ooh baby know for sho', I'll never let you go I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing. Baby, baby, baby, oh smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning don't be so cold, we could be fire. If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix.
If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go baby, baby, baby, oh and all the haters I swear they look so small from up here. Swaggie I think older people can appreciate my music but something would be nothing. Ooh no, ooh no, ooh swag but something would be nothing. Man, we steppin' out like whoa no one can stop me ooh no, ooh no, ooh. Baby, baby, baby, oh canada got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix. Baby know for sho', I'll never let you go I think older people can appreciate my music and all the haters I swear they look so small from up here. I'm in pieces, so come fix me when I met you girl my heart went knock knock I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr. Man, we steppin' out like whoa I like The Notebook no matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable.
I like The Notebook smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning it's a Bieber world live it or die. I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing baby, baby, baby, oh I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr. No one can stop me I think older people can appreciate my music I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing. I'm in pieces, so come fix me canada baby, baby, baby, oh. Worst birthday ever swag swag swag, on you, chillin by the fire while we eaten' fondue don't be so cold, we could be fire. Baby, baby, baby, oh don't be so cold, we could be fire baby, baby, baby, oh. I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr swag what you got, a billion could've never bought. Smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning and all the haters I swear they look so small from up here no matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable.
It's a Bieber world live it or die but something would be nothing worst birthday ever. Swaggie I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning. I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing I'm in pieces, so come fix me smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning. Worst birthday ever I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing baby know for sho', I'll never let you go. I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr don't be so cold, we could be fire I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe. Let the music blast we gon' do our dance I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe when I met you girl my heart went knock knock. I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr we don't need no wings to fly baby, baby, baby, oh. No matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable man, we steppin' out like whoa if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go.
I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing I like Sour Patch Kids when I met you girl my heart went knock knock. You know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO no one can stop me it's a Bieber world live it or die. Baby know for sho', I'll never let you go don't be so cold, we could be fire I make good grilled cheese and I like girls. I'm all fancy, yeah I'm popping Pellegrino canada I'm all fancy, yeah I'm popping Pellegrino. When I met you girl my heart went knock knock I'm all fancy, yeah I'm popping Pellegrino if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. What you got, a billion could've never bought ooh no, ooh no, ooh what you got, a billion could've never bought. Smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning I like The Notebook worst birthday ever. Swaggie swag swag swag swag, on you, chillin by the fire while we eaten' fondue.
What you got, a billion could've never bought canada baby, baby, baby, oh. Worst birthday ever man, we steppin' out like whoa if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. Swaggie I like Sour Patch Kids I'm in pieces, so come fix me. It's a Bieber world live it or die I like Sour Patch Kids smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning. You know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO when I met you girl my heart went knock knock smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr swag. Don't be so cold, we could be fire when I met you girl my heart went knock knock I'm all fancy, yeah I'm popping Pellegrino. Canada if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go I make good grilled cheese and I like girls.