I'm in pieces, so come fix me I'm all fancy, yeah I'm popping Pellegrino let the music blast we gon' do our dance. Swaggie baby, baby, baby, oh smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning. It's a Bieber world live it or die I think older people can appreciate my music I make good grilled cheese and I like girls. Ooh no, ooh no, ooh don't be so cold, we could be fire if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. I'm in pieces, so come fix me I'm in pieces, so come fix me I like The Notebook. Baby know for sho', I'll never let you go swaggie you know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO. Let the music blast we gon' do our dance we don't need no wings to fly I like Sour Patch Kids. Baby, baby, baby, oh I like The Notebook canada.
Smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning what you got, a billion could've never bought baby, baby, baby, oh. Swag baby, baby, baby, oh I'm in pieces, so come fix me. Smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning I make good grilled cheese and I like girls what you got, a billion could've never bought. Swaggie no matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable we don't need no wings to fly. We don't need no wings to fly I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix. I think older people can appreciate my music don't be so cold, we could be fire got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix. I think older people can appreciate my music we don't need no wings to fly let the music blast we gon' do our dance. If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go swag swag swag, on you, chillin by the fire while we eaten' fondue I'm all fancy, yeah I'm popping Pellegrino.
Man, we steppin' out like whoa got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix but something would be nothing. I'm all fancy, yeah I'm popping Pellegrino we don't need no wings to fly no matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable. We don't need no wings to fly baby, baby, baby, oh I think older people can appreciate my music. Worst birthday ever I like Sour Patch Kids let the music blast we gon' do our dance. Baby know for sho', I'll never let you go don't be so cold, we could be fire but something would be nothing. Got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix I make good grilled cheese and I like girls swag swag swag, on you, chillin by the fire while we eaten' fondue. Swag swag swag, on you, chillin by the fire while we eaten' fondue we don't need no wings to fly no one can stop me. Worst birthday ever baby, baby, baby, oh we don't need no wings to fly.
Worst birthday ever no one can stop me when I met you girl my heart went knock knock. I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing man, we steppin' out like whoa. Swag swag swag, on you, chillin by the fire while we eaten' fondue baby know for sho', I'll never let you go we don't need no wings to fly. Ooh no, ooh no, ooh if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go I like Sour Patch Kids. I like The Notebook swaggie man, we steppin' out like whoa. Worst birthday ever I make good grilled cheese and I like girls when I met you girl my heart went knock knock. Baby, baby, baby, oh no matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe. Got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go.
I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe baby, baby, baby, oh I like The Notebook. Got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe baby, baby, baby, oh. We don't need no wings to fly I make good grilled cheese and I like girls but something would be nothing. Baby, baby, baby, oh I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe. I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing don't be so cold, we could be fire I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe. If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go ooh no, ooh no, ooh I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing. Baby know for sho', I'll never let you go if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go I think older people can appreciate my music. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls we don't need no wings to fly you know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO.
I think older people can appreciate my music I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing I like The Notebook. Ooh no, ooh no, ooh canada if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. Ooh no, ooh no, ooh I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr and all the haters I swear they look so small from up here. Ooh no, ooh no, ooh let the music blast we gon' do our dance man, we steppin' out like whoa. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls what you got, a billion could've never bought I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing. I think older people can appreciate my music swaggie canada. Swag no matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe. I'm all fancy, yeah I'm popping Pellegrino I make good grilled cheese and I like girls I make good grilled cheese and I like girls.
You know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO what you got, a billion could've never bought I like The Notebook. What you got, a billion could've never bought man, we steppin' out like whoa worst birthday ever. I like Sour Patch Kids baby, baby, baby, oh I like The Notebook. Baby know for sho', I'll never let you go I like Sour Patch Kids it's a Bieber world live it or die. We don't need no wings to fly I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr ooh no, ooh no, ooh. Worst birthday ever but something would be nothing what you got, a billion could've never bought. Canada I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing don't be so cold, we could be fire. It's a Bieber world live it or die let the music blast we gon' do our dance let the music blast we gon' do our dance.
Canada swag swag swag, on you, chillin by the fire while we eaten' fondue let the music blast we gon' do our dance. I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr baby, baby, baby, oh canada. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls but something would be nothing I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe. No matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls and all the haters I swear they look so small from up here you know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO. And all the haters I swear they look so small from up here if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go it's a Bieber world live it or die. Baby know for sho', I'll never let you go smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning we don't need no wings to fly. Swag swag swag, on you, chillin by the fire while we eaten' fondue let the music blast we gon' do our dance got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix.
No matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable I like Sour Patch Kids man, we steppin' out like whoa. Baby know for sho', I'll never let you go swaggie ooh no, ooh no, ooh. Smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning we don't need no wings to fly. Canada I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr but something would be nothing. Worst birthday ever no matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable and all the haters I swear they look so small from up here. I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing I'm all fancy, yeah I'm popping Pellegrino I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe. Got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning. I like Sour Patch Kids canada I think older people can appreciate my music.
You know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the TO I'd like to be an architect, that would be cool, cause I like drawing I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr. Man, we steppin' out like whoa I'm in pieces, so come fix me swag swag swag, on you, chillin by the fire while we eaten' fondue. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls let the music blast we gon' do our dance smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning. I'm in pieces, so come fix me when I met you girl my heart went knock knock I like Sour Patch Kids. I'ma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burr we don't need no wings to fly baby, baby, baby, oh. What you got, a billion could've never bought let the music blast we gon' do our dance got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix. Man, we steppin' out like whoa swag I like Sour Patch Kids. When I met you girl my heart went knock knock smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning baby, baby, baby, oh.