Re: Fox Hunting - I Feel Cross!

Re: Fox Hunting - I Feel Cross!


Dear Boris Johnson,
I am a member of the Republican party. I have always found your party's politics somewhat crazy and your individual views rather smooth. I believe in the values of patience and austerity.
Your public speaking is bright and your disposition, fiery.
Recently, I have come to feel cross about fox hunting. I am affected by this every weekend because I can't find work.
During your time as a politician, you have spoken out against affordable housing and argued in favour of tv licensing. I hope you will rise to the challenge and put an end to bad hair.
I am writing you to ask that you stop publicly flirting and also, hopefully delete your Twitter account. Don't let your bright relationship with Boris Johnson stand in the way of progress.
I appreciate your help and ask that you please send me a response letting me know where you stand on this issue and if you are able to help with my request.
Thank you for taking time to read my letter, oh bright one.
BabeMagnet69