Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thy fingernails art more handsome than the darling buds of May

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thy fingernails art more handsome than the darling buds of May


And now for something completely different.
Good dawning to thee, friend,
I'm a caring lady, who likes nothing more than choir with the right woman (or women - love is such a beautiful rose that no man shalt supress the branches that doth sprawl.).
None of my current partners understand me. I need to meet somebody special - somebody I really connect with. The first thing people usually notice about me is my gracious personality, closly followed by my smashing fingers. I hope you will find my fingers to be as special as new born kittens, and my legs as awesome as the first moon landing.
I work as a navigator, helping patients. This allows me to exercise my skills: planting trees and resourcefulness. My idol is Adam Sandler. When I'm struggling with my job, I think of Adam Sandler and feel inspired to continue. I once saw Adam Sandler at a petrol station, so I feel we have a deep connection - almost spiritual, like the mist on an autumn day, or similar.
    My life goals include:
  • Meet Eric Idle
  • Write a sonnet that captures your beauty
  • Become the best navigator I can be
  • Help all the patients in the world
If you're the right woman for me, you'll be courageous and intelligent. You won't be afraid to meet my parents and will have a healthy respect for danger.
My ideal date would involve star gazing in Scotland with a greasy woman by my side. While we're there, I write poetry about your handsome fingernails under the light of the moon.
The right woman's smile will light up my day like somebody igniting a sparkler on a particularly stormy November 5th. Your handsome fingernails will make me tremble like sitting on a park bench when a double decker bus rattles by.
A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat, eh?
Until younder
BabeMagnet69