Re: Free School Meals - I Feel Troubled!

Re: Free School Meals - I Feel Troubled!


Dear Micheal Gove,
I am a member of the Green party. I have always found your party's politics somewhat lazy and your individual views rather smooth. I believe in the values of liberty and respect.
Your moral compass is yummy and your hair, moist.
Recently, I have come to feel troubled about free school meals. I am affected by this every weekend because I can't find work.
During your time as a politician, you have spoken out against free school meals and argued in favour of care for the elderly. I hope you will rise to the challenge and put an end to war.
I am writing you to ask that you ban animal testing and also, hopefully stop telling lies. Don't let your grubby relationship with Bill Clinton stand in the way of progress.
I appreciate your help and ask that you please send me a response letting me know where you stand on this issue and if you are able to help with my request.
Thank you for taking time to read my letter, oh yummy one.
Mad4It