A surprise party? Mr. Worf, I hate surprise parties.

A surprise party? Mr. Worf, I hate surprise parties. I would *never* do that to you. You're going to be an interesting companion, Mr. Data. The unexpected is our normal routine. Then maybe you should consider this: if anything happens to them, Starfleet is going to want a full investigation. Computer, belay that order. Your shields were failing, sir. That might've been one of the shortest assignments in the history of Starfleet. I've had twelve years to think about it. And if I had it to do over again, I would have grabbed the phaser and pointed it at you instead of them. Well, that's certainly good to know.

The look in your eyes, I recognize it. You used to have it for me. Travel time to the nearest starbase? A lot of things can change in twelve years, Admiral. Not if I weaken first. But the probability of making a six is no greater than that of rolling a seven. When has justice ever been as simple as a rule book? Mr. Crusher, ready a collision course with the Borg ship. Mr. Worf, you sound like a man who's asking his friend if he can start dating his sister. Sorry, Data. Could someone survive inside a transporter buffer for 75 years? Captain, why are we out here chasing comets? Yes, absolutely, I do indeed concur, wholeheartedly!

About four years. I got tired of hearing how young I looked. My oath is between Captain Kargan and myself. Your only concern is with how you obey my orders. Or do you prefer the rank of prisoner to that of lieutenant? What? We're not at all alike! Your head is not an artifact! I guess it's better to be lucky than good. I'll alert the crew. Fear is the true enemy, the only enemy. How long can two people talk about nothing? Mr. Worf, you do remember how to fire phasers? Sure. You'd be surprised how far a hug goes with Geordi, or Worf. You enjoyed that. Worf, It's better than music. It's jazz. This is not about revenge. This is about justice.

They were just sucked into space. We know you're dealing in stolen ore. But I wanna talk about the assassination attempt on Lieutenant Worf. Talk about going nowhere fast. Well, I'll say this for him - he's sure of himself. Now, how the hell do we defeat an enemy that knows us better than we know ourselves? This should be interesting. Congratulations - you just destroyed the Enterprise. Now we know what they mean by 'advanced' tactical training. You bet I'm agitated! I may be surrounded by insanity, but I am not insane. I'd like to think that I haven't changed those things, sir. Earl Grey tea, watercress sandwiches... and Bularian canapés? Are you up for promotion?

The Enterprise computer system is controlled by three primary main processor cores, cross-linked with a redundant melacortz ramistat, fourteen kiloquad interface modules. Smooth as an android's bottom, eh, Data? When has justice ever been as simple as a rule book? Besides, you look good in a dress. I am your worst nightmare! Did you come here for something in particular or just general Riker-bashing? I can't. As much as I care about you, my first duty is to the ship.